The first church organized in what was then the town of Ravenswood, Ravenswood Congregational Church opened in 1870 and closed in 1969.

Manual of the First Congregational Church and Society of Ravenswood, Illinois (Chicago: Culver, Page, Hoyne & Co., 1876), 1-2.

Historical Address: 
Commercial and Sulzer
Contemporary Address: 

N. Paulina St. and W. Montrose Ave., Chicago, IL 60613

Citation Information

Manual of the First Congregational Church and Society of Ravenswood, Illinois (Chicago: Culver, Page, Hoyne & Co., 1876), 1-2.

, from Faith in the City: Chicago's Religious Diversity in the Era of the World's Fair, accessed accessed %token:current-date:custom:M %token:current-date:custom:d, %token:current-date:custom:Y, https://faith.galecia.com/resource/ravenswood-congregational-church.